This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > TB10 Tobago and TB20 Trinidad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TB10 - TB20 For X-Plane

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TB10 - TB20 For X-Plane
    Posted: 03 May 2018 at 8:57am
I am surprised that nobody has mentioned the aircraft anywhere on the forum.
I purchased it release day and it's good, as I had it for FSX when I was using that sim.
The only thing I find is lacking is the paint shine, the Arrows are great and does not seem to have any problem with the paint shine.

So can't be much wrong if people are not posting about them here.

Anthony
X-Plane 11 User
alexcolka View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexcolka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2018 at 4:18pm
Well I'm planning to purchase this addon real soon for XP11, as you I also had the same for FSX that I don't use anymore, it was really great although I had some fps stutters with that particular plane in that sim, knowing that the Arrow for XP11 that I have is excelent and very fluid I'm confident that the TBs will be doing great too. 

And yes it would be great to see more comments of TBs for XP11 owners here, however there are some more comments at the org.
Cheers,
Alexander Colka
Molina View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Molina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 4:01pm
I just got it and completed my first flight with the TB20.

I love it.
janmoons View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janmoons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2018 at 4:26pm
Hmmm,...I'm not that happy with the landing behaviour of the TB20 for X-Plane. Just relased a service ticket. I'm not able to land that plane in a decent way. Have to push the yoke fully forward when applying 40° flaps at landing config with the correct speed of about 75kt. Trimming has hardly any effect.Ouch. Do not see any error on my side at first glance...
NoJoe View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoJoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2018 at 8:41pm
Hi Janmoons,

Make sure the "Stability Augmentation" sliders are all set to 0% in your X-Plane joystick settings.

These can be found by going to the Settings window, selecting the Joystick tab, then clicking on the small "Control Sensitivity" button at the bottom.

The "Control Response" sliders can be set as desired, but the "Stability Augmentation" should be set to 0%.  Otherwise X-Plane will step in and apply its own control forces, which can lead to situations where the plane runs out of trim in situations where it shouldn't.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic