This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Is Brexit affecting the new Aerosoft DC8 pricing ?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is Brexit affecting the new Aerosoft DC8 pricing ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bruggenbill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is Brexit affecting the new Aerosoft DC8 pricing ?
    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 7:31am
I was wondering why your price for the new Aerosoft DC8-50 is at £43.19, roughly £8 (20% ish) more expensive than Aerosoft are selling it for on their site ?(40.29 Euros/£35 at today's googled conversion). 
Is this a mistake which might be rectified soon or is this a hard price?

I normally try and buy all of my addons from your site as your prices are normally excellent and your customer service is frankly unsurpassed within our community. 

Therefore if this price is likely to re-evaluated (and reduced) soon I will wait to purchase from yourselves, but if not I am going to become an Aerosoft customer.

Curiously yours

Steve 

Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 11:02am
Originally posted by bruggenbill bruggenbill wrote:

I was wondering why your price for the new Aerosoft DC8-50 is at £43.19, roughly £8 (20% ish) more expensive than Aerosoft are selling it for on their site ?(40.29 Euros/£35 at today's googled conversion). 

I normally try and buy all of my addons from your site as your prices are normally excellent and your customer service is frankly unsurpassed within our community. 

Therefore if this price is likely to re-evaluated (and reduced) soon I will wait to purchase from yourselves, but if not I am going to become an Aerosoft customer.

Curiously yours

Steve 

We're looking into this now Steve, some anomalies with the pricing we've been sent across, we're trying to get to the bottom of things for you now.

Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by bruggenbill bruggenbill wrote:

Curiously yours

Steve 

Steve, the price has been corrected on our website.  A misunderstanding about VAT, but all sorted now.  Thanks for bringing this to our attention
bruggenbill View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bruggenbill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 4:24pm
YVW and thank you.

I will now be proceeding smartly to the Justflight checkout area :)

Steve
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic