This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > HS 748 Propliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

No movement

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fleurenf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No movement
    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 10:04pm
Hi all,
I bought the HS 748 yesterday for FSX-SE as a downloadable version from PC Aviator Australia and the issues I have is as follows after startup.
1. Engines are continually spooling up after they started as if they are in a startup loop.
2. With the exception of the tachometers, none of the other gauges are functioning.
3. The aircraft remains stationary when brakes are released and throttle pushed forward as if the throttles are not functioning.

I’ve followed the instructions as per the manual and have no idea why nothing is working as per above.

My system is windows 10. I have the latest fsuipc (free version) installed. Auto mixture is not active in the FSX settings.
Intel i7 8th gen cpu with 8 gb graphics and 8gb ram.

Can anyone advise on this?

Much appreciated

Fred
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 11:15am
Fred

If you want support from the Just Flight team for this please contact our team who will help you.  They can be contacted here:

https://support.justflight.com/support/home

Hope that helps

fleurenf View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fleurenf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 11:54pm
Thanks for that. I've submitted a ticket.

Kind regards,

Fred
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic