This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

747-200/300 HD for P3D v4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joefremont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 747-200/300 HD for P3D v4
    Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 6:37pm
Hi JF,

Just wondering if there is any hope that the 747-200/300 HD will some day be released for P3D v4.

This was one of my favorite aircraft and miss it.  I notice that other CLS aircraft like the DC-10 have been upgraded and the 747 was upgraded for V3 but not V4.  I would not mind if it was released as a separate product or paid for upgrade.
Penz View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 8:32am
This has remained unanswered for 1½ months now.

I too would like to know if there are any plans to upgrade the 747.

- JP
joefremont View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joefremont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 10:18pm
JF Are you holding out on us?
I saw this on flightsim.com, taken at FightSimExpo recently.

Delta558 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Just Flight FDE Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delta558 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 11:11pm
Can't possibly comment! My side is at least halfway there, though . . . Wink
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 8:05am
Hi Joe,
The 747-200/300 HD isn't our product so we are limited in what we can do in terms of upgrading it. 
However, this one will be built from the ground up for P3Dv4 Thumbs Up
sddjd View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sddjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 8:35pm
Hi Rich, 
I was also pleasantly surprised by the 747 classic banner but am not certain if this is a new product by the same dev as the 742-3 HD or is it a different entity altogether? Thanks!
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 8:11am
Hi,
It's a completely different beast. This one is by our in-house team. 
Axel View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Axel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 11:23am
Hi Justflight-Team,

really amazing that you will replicate the 747 Classic. Can I say "a dream comes true"? And what I read from your facebook site, you will not bring us a simplified version, but with realism and a lot of systems. Will you add a fully functional INS and a TCAS + an FMC for those who want to fly her as she was seen in her last years? That would be graet and not only a 50% product as others often publish Wink

Best wishes,

Axel
flugkapitan911 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flugkapitan911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 6:36pm
This is excellent news! Looking forward to the "Classic" 747.

Cheers,
Scott
"Now let's get this thing on the hump - we've got some flyin' to do!" Major Kong from "Dr. Stranglove"
Penz View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2018 at 3:00pm
Happy to hear about the new 747, thank you for the news.

Now hurry up, can't wait to fly her in 64 bits. :)

- JP
Axel View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Axel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2018 at 6:29pm
Hopefully they come soon with a feature list :-)

I guess that really a lot are eagerly waiting for a 747 classic with system depth!

I can only recall Ralph Tofflemire's Ready for Pushback. That was a beast! Let's cross fingers the Justflight Team replicates in almost the same way, but to nowadays graphics :-)
joefremont View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joefremont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2018 at 2:26pm
That is great news, from the pictures it looks like a -200 or -300 but hopefully a -100 will also be included.  Waiting in great anticipation with my wallet ready!
spreilly View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spreilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 12:45pm
The JF 747 will have the -100, -200, and -200F. I'm a little bummed that the -300, -SP aren't included!
old_n_heavy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote old_n_heavy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 1:53pm
Great news the hear - the 747 Classic will come! Please add the FMS Thumbs Up
flugkapitan911 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flugkapitan911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 3:11pm
Glad to see an "official" announcement of the 747 Classic!!

Definitely looking forward to this!

On an unrelated side note: Also looking forward to the BE76 "Duchess". Got my multi-engine rating in one of those many, many years ago.

Cheers,
Scott
"Now let's get this thing on the hump - we've got some flyin' to do!" Major Kong from "Dr. Stranglove"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic