This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AS 16 Preferences

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AS 16 Preferences
    Posted: 13 Apr 2018 at 4:53pm
Hi@all

Most of the time i fly with all of my planes (A2A, PMDG,...) with turbulence scale 50(Standard is 70), which works really well. With the PA 28 it is near unrealistic because the plane is shaking very wild. It looks like the PA is very sensetive?!

Any preferences with Active Sky 16?

THX
Max
Delta558 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Just Flight FDE Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delta558 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2018 at 5:07pm
Presuming AS16 is broadly similar to ASN, winds and turbulence scales to about 15% should have you in the right place.

Cheers,
Paul.
Max View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 4:46am
Thx

I guess the way how Active sky 16 handles the turbulence is a bit different to ASN.

But i will test a scale from 20-30. I am flying with Chaseplane too!

Max
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic