This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TORNADO GR1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Thirdeye View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thirdeye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TORNADO GR1
    Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 1:40pm
Thanks Paul,

I will try that.
Delta558 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Just Flight FDE Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delta558 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 1:17pm
Okay, it may not be the same then but worth looking at - my Father runs Win10 and I managed to fix a virtually identical problem for him (but for the TB10 / 20 rather than the Tornado). Bits of the aircraft were showing, other bits not. I had repartitioned his hard drive and reinstalled FS on a separate partition to the OS, hoping that would solve the problem but it didn't - what I then did was to go into the OS drive and find all folders related to FS (from memory, C: Users / name / App data / roaming) and the folders were set to 'read only'. Unticked that box (2 folders, I think) and selected 'apply to all subfolders and files'. Then reinstalled the aircraft and everything works fine.

I hope that may work as well for you.
Cheers,
Paul.
Thirdeye View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thirdeye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 11:56am
No I'm using Win 7 64bit
Delta558 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Just Flight FDE Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delta558 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 11:54am
Are you using Win10 by any chance?
Thirdeye View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thirdeye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 11:50am

When I load FSX with the Tornado GR1 the Fuselage and Wings are missing and all that is viable is the pilots without the cockpit.

I have a healthy FSX installation with no issues,

installed on a 1TB SSD with no other non Flight Simulation programs installed.

Over the weekend I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Tornado and even tried on another SSD but I cant solve the problem !

I have requested help through support by creating a ticket at the start of this week but have still not had any response ! Very Poor !

Please Help me.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic