This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MD-11 Please for P3Dv4?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G7USL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MD-11 Please for P3Dv4?
    Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 11:56am
After suffering a major nervous breakdown, losing my PMDG MD11 that does not work in any Prepared sim I would like to ask you Just Flight if you can fulfil my dream for the above?
Dave on the English Riviera
Herky View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by G7USL G7USL wrote:

After suffering a major nervous breakdown, losing my PMDG MD11 that does not work in any Prepared sim I would like to ask you Just Flight if you can fulfil my dream for the above?

If you like the MD way of flying, take a look at the Mad Dog. It's a bit pricey but has similar avionics and is a vintage aircraft.

Then there the 717 by TFDI. Still being developed though and you sign in to a beta program.

PMDG did a copy protection trap so you can't port your FSX version into anything else.....
You Tube at HERKY231 or David Herky

joefremont View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joefremont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2018 at 3:16am
Originally posted by Herky Herky wrote:

If you like the MD way of flying, take a look at the Mad Dog. It's a bit pricey but has similar avionics and is a vintage aircraft.

Then there the 717 by TFDI. Still being developed though and you sign in to a beta program.

PMDG did a copy protection trap so you can't port your FSX version into anything else.....

While I am sure the MadDog is a great MD-82, it does not really substitute for a MD-11.

Closest you will probably find is the JustFlight DC-10, which has been ported to P3D v4 
Herky View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2018 at 8:56am
Originally posted by joefremont joefremont wrote:

Originally posted by Herky Herky wrote:

While I am sure the MadDog is a great MD-82, it does not really substitute for a MD-11.

Closest you will probably find is the JustFlight DC-10, which has been ported to P3D v4 

Yes there are alternative choices to the PMDG aircraft....Cheaper too!
You Tube at HERKY231 or David Herky

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic