This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > C152
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

C152

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FlyingSquirrel77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: C152
    Posted: 28 Mar 2018 at 11:36am
Hi team,

First, big applause for the new version of the C152 : much better now that it doesn't turn left all the time ! Tongue

I'm trying to assign some dedicated buttons / knobs on my Saitek panels using SpadNext, and most of the functions are working well. 

However i'm unable for now to find a Simconnect action or a keyboard shortcut to open/close the fuel tank valve, as well as for the primer. When you start from cold and dark, the fuel tank is closed, and then you need to open it with the mouse...

Are you able to provide more details about which specific actions are behind such functions ? 

Thanks a lot again !

Christophe

PS : by the way, strangely, the V1.3 setup could not install (some error message) if the 1.2 version is not installed previously (i use P3D V4.2). Anyone had such issue ?
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2018 at 4:02pm
Hi Christophe,

Are you able to set lvar values using SpadNext? Those controls use custom lvars rather than events.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
detheridge02 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote detheridge02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2018 at 4:28pm
LVARS are supported in registered versions of spad.Next
FlyingSquirrel77 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlyingSquirrel77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2018 at 5:44pm
Hi Martyn,

Yes, i'm able to use Lvar :any specific settings to place, then ? 

thanks !

Christophe

Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlyingSquirrel77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 7:36am
Hi Martyn,

All ok, i found out which LVAR event was assigned to that function !

thnaks !

Christophe
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 8:43am
Just to confirm for anyone else:

Primer - L:LEFT_LOWER_prime_LC and L:LEFT_LOWER_prime_RC are set to '1' to trigger the left or right click actions (unlock - pull - push - lock)

Fuel valve - L:LOWER_fuel_valve (0 = off, 1 = on)

Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlyingSquirrel77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 9:11am
thanks ! Smile
THibben View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THibben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 2:46pm
Martyn,

Where is the fuel valve?  I see the indicator that is on the floor but can't find the valve.

Thanks,

Tom

Tom
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 3:40pm
Hi Tom,

The fuel valve is on the floor, aft of the associated label and just in front of the seats. It's shown on page 22 of the PDF manual.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
nn55 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nn55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 7:47pm
To see the fuel valve press 5x "A".
Kind regards

THibben View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THibben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 10:32pm
Thanks,

Tom
Tom
THibben View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THibben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 2:09am
Originally posted by nn55 nn55 wrote:

To see the fuel valve press 5x "A".
Kind regards

Tried this but didn't help.  Are you saying to press capital A 5 times?

Thanks,

Tom
Tom
nn55 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nn55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 9:04am
No, simply press the key "a" five times.
With "a" you can switch the cockpit views in every fsx or p3d plane.
Here, C152, after switching five times "a" you can see the fuel valve view.
Regards
THibben View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THibben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by nn55 nn55 wrote:

No, simply press the key "a" five times.
With "a" you can switch the cockpit views in every fsx or p3d plane.
Here, C152, after switching five times "a" you can see the fuel valve view.
Regards

Unfortunately the A key has been deleted from my "settings-Controls all events" list.  Could someone please tell me which event is listed as using the A key.

Sorry about this.

Thanks,

Tom
Tom
BrianU View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 10:20pm
A      View(next view in category)
THibben View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THibben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 11:25pm
Brian,

Thanks,  I sure don't understand why they made it so hard to find.

I did find it though.

Thanks again,

Tom
Tom
detheridge02 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote detheridge02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 11:52am
That's where it is on the real aircraft! In such a cosy cockpit you have to be extremely careful with your feet and no stowing anything between the seats.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic