This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > C152
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rolling resistence

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iefbr14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rolling resistence
    Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 3:56pm
Hi all and a big thank you JF for modelling this nice little plane.

I'm using it with Win10 in P3D v4.2 and the new v1.02 package is allready installed. I would like to know how many rpm you need before the plane begins to move on ground. Here, I need more than 1500rpm to start taxiing. Just like someone has forgotten to release brakes Embarrassed.

Andreas
Delta558 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Just Flight FDE Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delta558 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 4:02pm
That's already been sorted in the files I'm working on for the next patch. It will need 1000 to 1200 to get moving but then can be kept moving along quite easily around the 1000 mark. The 1.02 package contained a number of smaller fixes and it's been released while I finish off a couple of the larger adjustments.

Cheers,
Paul.
iefbr14 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iefbr14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 4:07pm
Thanks Paul,

these are excactly the values, I checked Tuesday with our club's c152 where I had a special eye on this. 1000 on asphalt and 1100-1200 on grass.

Cheers.
Andreas
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic