This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Warrior II v. 1.5.2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kamow52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Warrior II v. 1.5.2
    Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 3:34pm
I've updated the Warrior to 1.5.2. Thanks for the nice plane! But where is the red beacon? Only the strobe light functions with the switch!
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 4:50pm
Hi Arndt,

I've just checked the Warrior v1.5.2 in the latest version of XP11 (11.20b2) and the red beacon light on the tail is working correctly.

Can you submit a support ticket so we can investigate further?

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Kamow52 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kamow52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 11:21pm
In my XP 11.20vr1 the red beacon only works with keyboard command. In Warrior v1.0
it works well.
In addition, the emergency locator transmitter switch does not work (to the left of the yoke). I have sent both in the support ticket.
Thank you.
paradoxagi View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paradoxagi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 1:12am
I'm experiencing the beacon light issue myself on X-Plane 11.25r2. The beacon works when starting with engines running or triggered by the autostart menu item as well as with a keyboard shortcut but I can't turn it on using the sitch in the virtual cockpit. 

I wonder if there is a solution for this already? Or is it better to open a support ticket too?

Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paradoxagi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 3:02pm
I think the Problem is gone for me, suddenly. It seems as if the beacon light is (now) bound to the battery switch and that is fine I think (as the procedures are not affected this way). I messed around with the cockpit object and acf, had no success in fixing - after I copied back my files from a backup the problem seems to be solved. 

By the way, I really like the Warrior... it's very likely the best GA I have flown so far in X-Plane, the model is awesome, flight behavior seems to be accurate and the sound set is the best one I found so far. The only letdown is the Impact on fps Performance - but I managed to Tweak my X-Plane some more to compensate and I am fine with it. 

:-)
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paradoxagi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 4:34pm
On the next flight, the beacon light was disconnected again. I finally wrote a lua script to connect the beacon light once and for all to the collision light switch, seems to work fine now. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic