This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Arrow III XP VR Yoke

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wiberus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Arrow III XP VR Yoke
    Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 5:08pm
Hello! Is there any way to make the Yoke work like 'realistic yoke' and not 'ergonomic' one? It feels wrong grabbing the yoke with touch controllers and moving them like a sidestick ;) I've set it to realistic style yoke in X-Plane VR options menu but it's still working like a sidestick...Confused
Bluejay View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bluejay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 2:34am
Hi!

I'm also keen for this too and totally in agreement with Wilberus - 

I haven't yet bought the Arrow III, and this issue is putting me on the fence in purchasing. A massive part of the VR experience is gripping the yoke - and liking how it's done. It contributes significantly to the overall experience in my opinion. 

If you've ever put  a non-simmer into a VR flight and asked them to control the yoke, the "ergonomic" setting is clearly confusing, and non-intuitive.

I recently bought a DC-3 from another company with the same issue. 

I will definitely purchase the Arrow if a "realistic" yoke mapping to the VR controller is sorted out.

Thanks for listening! Hope it gets added!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic