This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Patch notes for releases

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tutmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Patch notes for releases
    Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 9:53pm
Hi guys, one thing I always struggle to find with Just Flight products are patch notes.
Over the last few patch releases I get the email that says a new version is out and to download it but cannot find anything in the forums or on the site. It would be great if they are included in the notification email and also a forum section you can see what each one does.
Trying to find notes for the Dunkirk spitfire and have looked all over here and AH website.
I think it should be easier than this to find them.

Chris
WarHorse47 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WarHorse47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 9:59pm
I second that.

I understand there were a few issues with the initial release, but they were discussed on the SOH forum. Too many patches, upgrades or SP were specific to changes with P3D variations. Since I strictly fly with FSXA, I am only interested in those upgrades that improve the initial product such as fixing gauges, etc.

--WH
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 9:36am
Chris

In any email we send to customers to notify them of an update we include a link to the support page where the changes are listed and all relevant information is included there.

Checked the Spitfire email that was sent out and that includes the link too.  I think the wording was something like: 

New SP1 software is now available for the Dunkirk Spitfire add-on, providing a number of updates.

Please see the Dunkirk Spitfire Support page for full details.

If you log in to your Just Flight account and click on 'Your Orders', you will be able to re-download the new SP1 Spitfire software.

Best wishes,

The Just Flight Crew

The hyperlink via the word 'support' takes you here:
https://support.justflight.com/support/solutions/articles/17000069037-dunkirk-spitfire-changelog

Did you actually receive that email Chris?

Thanks
Scott

Tutmeister View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tutmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 9:14pm
Hi Scott, yes I did get it, thank you for pointing out the link, I missed it by speed reading on my phone. That will teach me to not give it my full attention!
Just had a look through the support site and caught up on all the change logs I’ve missed! Now I know where to go whenever something new is out.

Chris
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic