This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Tornado GR1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Missing Gauge

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadowcaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Missing Gauge
    Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 9:34pm
I've only just noticed it the missing bit of the gauge, I have the latest version installed and both sets of livery packs. Tried  with and without DX10 preview.

Cheers
Rich

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2018 at 12:09pm
Hi Rich,

Do you have the rear cockpit enabled in the Tornado configuration tool ('Complete cockpit' option)?

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2018 at 12:27pm
I don't think there is a gauge there, it should just be part of the cockpit geometry and shouldn't be able to disappear on its own. 
Try hitting Ctrl+Backspace a couple of times to move your head position back a notch or two. I suspect that your view is fully zoomed out (i.e. with the - key) but your actual head position is still far enough forward that the sim thinks you are partially inside the cockpit surface. 

Shadowcaster View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadowcaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2018 at 7:26pm
Sorry about the late reply been under the weather for a few days.
You chaps are the best, Complete Cockpit ticked and everything works correctly, did not know about the config tool, a definite case of RTFM Embarrassed

Again thanks

Cheers
Rich
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic