This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > C152
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gap around bottom left of Airspeed Gauge

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GabethePilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gap around bottom left of Airspeed Gauge
    Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 9:36pm
Lovely VC - heavy on my GPU - but very nice.... just one issue with the airspeed indicator gauge (top left).

Left hand side and bottom is basically not quite big enough, and I can often see the scenery through the gap.

Hope this can be fixed.

Thnx

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 8:59am
This is currently on the list for the first update.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
GabethePilot View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GabethePilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 11:59am
Excellent.... it is the ONLY think that lets down the VC quality.

Also, could the dome light be reduced in intensity ? Of course panel lights would be better.... like the default A36 (Carenado ?)..... but, it is cosmetic at the end of the day...... pun intended !

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2018 at 10:17am
We'll be including reduced dome light intensity in the upcoming update.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
GabethePilot View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GabethePilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2018 at 10:48am
I know the thread is closed now about the fde, but I have found that by adding a passenger the left turn tendency is much more realistic.

However, just one other issue remains... the 152 is a little too jerky in response to turbulence.
Just needs the effects toning down, making a touch smoother and more subtle.

If this is achieved it will become my go to pootler ! And I will sing it from the rooftops and no doubt make lots of videos !

Good luck.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic