This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > C152
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Slow Rolling Main Wheels...Friction Issue?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
jeepee4 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeepee4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Slow Rolling Main Wheels...Friction Issue?
    Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 10:15pm
Is that issue as been resolved? I've got the main wheels about 1 inch above the ground, and I don't see the snow spray when rolling...
I use Prepar3d V4.4
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 10:06am
I can't reproduce the issue of the parking brake assignment not controlling the parking brake. 

Are you using P3D v4.2? Is the C152 sub-menu showing up in the 'Add-ons' menu within the simulator?
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Delta558 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Just Flight FDE Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delta558 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 9:39pm
Not at all related - the wheels turning out of synch has been adjusted and files are in testing at the moment. Hopefully it won't be too long before we get an initial SP out to adjust a few things reported but I'm away at the moment so my side of it is on pause for a couple of days.

Cheers,
Paul.
OMGEDSON View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OMGEDSON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 8:54pm
I noticed that the main wheels turn at a completely out of sync pace for the speed. Additionally the parking brake does not release with the release parking brake hot key...perhaps these are related?

CLIP BELOW:

https://clips.twitch.tv/InquisitivePolishedBunnyCharlieBitMe?tt_medium=creation

OMGEDSON
Creator, TheSkyLounge.TV
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic