This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Traffic360 manual

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gunbjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traffic360 manual
    Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 8:58pm
Hello,
I am trying to edit an airport using AFX but can't find any info about  the two columns under Airport Information in Traffic360. It looks like this.
Cargo  14.0  4
Gate    18.0  6
Is the last figure the parking number and then the first figures might be the radius? And there seems to be no simple way to find out which Airlines are using an airport. In Traffic Movement I could find certain big Airlines but not all. For example I couldn't find SAS. The airline density is set to 69% and the general is set to 54%. Still the airport of Bankok almost seems to be abandoned as well as that of Athen.

I am very thankful for any help,
Gunbjo
Gunbjo
RayM View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 11:44am
Gunbjo,

Cargo    14.0    4 - means 4 parking spots radius 14 type Cargo
Gate     18.0    6 - means 6 parking spots radius 18 type Gate

I regularly use a freeware program "Agent Ransack" to produce lists of airlines, etc, that are scheduled to use an airport.

Traffic 360 does not give any guarantee that airports will be served as well as users might expect. (I am still using Traffic X so cannot be of specific help on this area of use.)
A long time FSXA and Traffic X user
Gunbjo View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gunbjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 1:01pm
Thanks a lot for a very quick answer, and I'm quite satisfied with your explanations.  LICC is very different from what is shown in FSX and I was stupid enough to delete some of the parking spots instead of just moving them away temporarily from the working area. Now I know  how to recreate the airport.

Thanks again
Gunbjo
Gunbjo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic