This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Revolution X

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pks1414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Revolution X
    Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 6:35pm
Just wanted to know if anyone has got this working with Tileproxy and if you did how the heck did you do it. I'm pulling my hair out, everything installs, I see the tiles in the flight sim but no autogen? I have tried resorting the scenery.cfg file that many times but I have lost count. the actual installation must have taken place as the 'add' buttons turn to 'remove' after about 3hours. I'm using FSX-SE on a separate drive (N) by the way.

Any help will be gratefully accepted

thanks

paul
Paul
G-RJWA View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G-RJWA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2018 at 1:24pm
Did you have any luck with this? I'm stuck with the same problem using Playsims/Horizon photo scenery...
pks1414 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pks1414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 9:39am
Having looked around in the Tileproxy folders, I discovered that the installation was putting all the .agn files in the folders 500 and 600 when they should have been in 501 and 601. I simply moved them into the correct texture folders I'm not sure what the folder structure is for Horizon though but it may be worthwhile having a nose around to see what you can finf
Paul
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic