This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Reality XP integration

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dafzero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reality XP integration
    Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 8:48pm
My compliments on making such a fantastic model. I’m actually getting my commercial rating in a Piper Arrow III so it’s perfect for me. A couple things though: I’m having trouble integrating the RealityXP 430W into the panel. I have previously integrated the GTN 750 with no difficulty at all. However the actual aircraft that I’m training in has a Garmin 430W in it and it would be nice to have a matching panel. The rest of the panel is almost identical to the actual aircraft.

Another thing that would be very useful would be to change the airspeed from knots to mph. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I’m using X-Plane 11
zaruthoj View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zaruthoj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2018 at 7:21am
I'm a potential customer with the exact same question.  I'm deciding between this and the vFlyteAir Arrow, and I'd prefer to go with the JustFlight version.

I'm doing my IFR training in a Cherokee with a 430, and I want my sim time to be teaching me how to use the GPS I'll actually fly with.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2018 at 10:27am
We currently only support RealityXP GTN integration in our PA28s for XP11 (we support the Flight1 GNS for the FSX/P3D version) but we'll certainly look into GNS integration if there is sufficient demand.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic