This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Piper Warrior brand loyalty discount ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Piper Warrior brand loyalty discount ?
    Posted: 06 Feb 2018 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by bruggenbill bruggenbill wrote:

Greetings marketing gurus,
As an owner of PA-28R Arrow III & Turbo Arrow III/IV (purchased separately), I am considering expanding my Piper single GA stable with the Warrior II and as such I have a  question.

Is the discount still available for this airplane, for owners of the PA-28R Arrow III & Turbo Arrow III/IV s ? I did receive an email on 27/07/17 alluding to this, but the according to this email the expiry of this offer was Monday 14th August 2007! Despite this obvious typo, I was not in a position to buy yet another Piper single GA at the time.

Being a bit of a completionist however I now find myself tempted to get the Warrior, but I am not relishing the prospect of paying full price for what is effectively a fixed gear Arrow with a fixed pitch prop. 
I don't expect to notice much difference in handling within the sim, but I am an avid fan of Just Flight's in house range of airplanes and would like to complete the Piper Cherokee set.

Also having picked up X-Plane 11 in the recent Xmas sale I am considering adding your PA-28R Arrow III & Turbo Arrow III/IV bundle to that and therefore the same loyalty discount query applies.

Please quote me happy.

"Quote me Happy" I like it  :)

Please drop me an email at scott@justflight.com and I'll sort something out for you.

Thanks.
bruggenbill View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bruggenbill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2018 at 1:41pm
Greetings marketing gurus,
As an owner of PA-28R Arrow III & Turbo Arrow III/IV (purchased separately), I am considering expanding my Piper single GA stable with the Warrior II and as such I have a  question.

Is the discount still available for this airplane, for owners of the PA-28R Arrow III & Turbo Arrow III/IV s ? I did receive an email on 27/07/17 alluding to this, but the according to this email the expiry of this offer was Monday 14th August 2007! Despite this obvious typo, I was not in a position to buy yet another Piper single GA at the time.

Being a bit of a completionist however I now find myself tempted to get the Warrior, but I am not relishing the prospect of paying full price for what is effectively a fixed gear Arrow with a fixed pitch prop. 
I don't expect to notice much difference in handling within the sim, but I am an avid fan of Just Flight's in house range of airplanes and would like to complete the Piper Cherokee set.

Also having picked up X-Plane 11 in the recent Xmas sale I am considering adding your PA-28R Arrow III & Turbo Arrow III/IV bundle to that and therefore the same loyalty discount query applies.

Please quote me happy.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic