Just Flight Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > MS Flight
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Just Flight Add On for MFS 2004

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simon Caire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just Flight Add On for MFS 2004
    Posted: 03 Feb 2018 at 7:46am
Hi People and hopefully Lancaster lovers,

I have just started flight simming and am using MFS 2004 and FSX.

I have the Lancaster add from Just Flight for MFS 2004 and have a few problems.  Everything has loaded properly and all working fine, but I just can't seem to do a couple of the special things with the Lancaster.

In particular, I can't work out how to move into the Nav Station, Bomb Aimer Station and Front Turret. I also can't work out how to get a split screen of views to show the bombs dropping.

Was hoping that some one may remember something or know someone that has used the Lancaster Add On.  I have tried product support and they were not able to help.

Thanks in anticipation for assistance or a hint or where to find my answers.

Regards,

Simon 
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2018 at 11:12am
Hi,
The Lancaster add-on is quite old now so I'm afraid I can't remember the specifics of the product, but here is some general advice that might.
You can adjust your position in the virtual cockpit by using a combination of the Alt, Ctrl (the ones on the right of the keyboard), Enter and Backspace keys. They combinations of those will move you up/down, left/right and forwards and backwards.
To open up a second window to get an outside view on the bombs, press the [ and ] keys. That will open up an additional window that can be resized and the view point adjusted in the same way as the normal views.
Hope that helps!
Simon Caire View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simon Caire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 12:42pm
Hi Rich,
Thank you so much.  You have solved my problem, and relieved my weeks of frustration.  Thanks to your help, I can move around to the crew positions and get the second view up and running.
Much appreciated Rich.
Did you fly the Lancaster add on previously? If so, do you recall some good airfields to fly from to get some good scenery and bombing targets?
Thanks again,
Simon

Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 12:48pm
I'm afraid I don't know of any scenery suitable for bombing runs, but there is a free version of Scampton here that might be of interest - http://www.ukmil.org.uk/download.php?view.380 
Simon Caire View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simon Caire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 7:26pm
Again, thanks Rich.  you have been very helpful.

Simon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic