This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

X-PLane 11 PA-28-161 Warrior II Bugs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cquail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X-PLane 11 PA-28-161 Warrior II Bugs
    Posted: 03 Feb 2018 at 2:51am
Hello,
Just bought the Piper yesterday and have noticed a few issues in the first hour or so. Some of these have been mentioned in other posts. This is my first aircraft for X-Plane as I'm coming from the FSX/P3D side of life. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong with some of them.

1) Primer unlocks but looks like it only comes out about 1/10".

2) Engine instantly starts. Need to slow the starting process down a bit. 

3) ADF only points when in ANT mode. Does not work at all when in ADF mode. These modes need to be switched. 

4) Unable to ident nav aids. I have the VOR and ADF audio switches in the correct place with the volume up but no ident sounds when tuning stations.

5) Upper door latch by default is unlocked. Probably should be locked unless you are opening and closing the door manually.

EDIT:
6) Carb heat seems to have no effect in RPM. Unable to tell if it even works.

7) Brakes are hyper sensitive. Barely touch them and you almost lose control. Perhaps this is just my settings though?

Thanks,

Chad
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic