This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Milviz Sale ended before pay day!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Milviz Sale ended before pay day!
    Posted: 01 Feb 2018 at 2:55pm
Sorry to say the Milviz Sale of the Phantoms ended before the 31st....My pay day! Don't feel like paying the full price anymore! At £43 + £24 for the Tacpack enhanced version! January is a bad month...Post Christmas, I bet most folks are low on funds....

Can you put it on sale again please?

Best regards

David
You Tube at HERKY231 or David Herky

Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 9:54am
Originally posted by Herky Herky wrote:

Sorry to say the Milviz Sale of the Phantoms ended before the 31st....My pay day! Don't feel like paying the full price anymore! At £43 + £24 for the Tacpack enhanced version! January is a bad month...Post Christmas, I bet most folks are low on funds....

Can you put it on sale again please?

Best regards

David

Pop me a mail across -scott@justflight.com

I'll see what I can sort out.
hifly View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hifly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2018 at 12:25pm
The OP has a point, many get paid on the last day of the month. It would make marketing sense to carry the sale price over a couple of days after the end of the month.

I note that a post of an attempt at sarcasm has been deleted. Clap
Must Fly!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic