This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

JustFlight Spitfire Mk Vc

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
KiwiA1Spad View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiA1Spad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JustFlight Spitfire Mk Vc
    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 9:47am
I noticed the same thing with my just received mk V, also the included paint kit has to be one of the most difficult kits i have ever seen as there are no layered PSD's  and already baked DDS textures in the kit. It would be nice to have some layered PSD files to paint the airplane with
joefremont View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joefremont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 12:56am
Hi JF,

Not that long ago I finally picked up the "Spitfire Mk V - Legends of Flight" package I had been looking for some time.  For the most part I am happy with it but though I would point out one small inconsistency I found with one of the liveries. 

It regards the second one for the Mk Vc, with USAAF markings.  If you look at from the outside view it looks as it should, star and bar on the left wing, but you switch to the VC and you see British Roundels on both wings.

I realize this is pretty minor as problems go but though I would report it.

Happy flying.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic