This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BEAUTIFUL PA28 ARROW IV IMPROVEMENTS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PePeAiles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BEAUTIFUL PA28 ARROW IV IMPROVEMENTS
    Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 11:19am
Dear All,

Thank you for the realistic behaviour of PA28 Arrow IV very close to the real one I am flying with.
May I suggest some improvements :

1. Avionic master switch COM ON/OFF : always active, despite OFF position.

2. Trim tab and emergency landing gear lever are hidden by the edge of pilot seat (left). Only operable from right seat view. would it be possible to "hide" the left seat ? or have a toggle in a pop up window ?

3. Panel state saving "bug" : I created a free flight for the first time loading PA28 Arrow IV from the FSX aircrafts library. Default panel state when loading the aircraft is the "ready to fly" state. I shut down the engine and all devices to create a custom "cold and dark" panel state. I checked the panel state saving option with the "ON" position. Then I saved the flight (FSX menu). Now when I reload the saved flight, the panel state is in the original "ready to fly"  position for 2 or 3 seconds then moves to the saved custom " cold and dark" state with the message "panel state restored". It is OK but would it be possible to avoid this temporary "ready to fly" panel state reloaded ?

4. I installed the F1 Software ASPEN PRO 1000 operable in a pop up window, using the F1 config.exe. It would be great to have it embeeded in the VC same as for GTN 650/750 ! Would you please arrange a "little" programm line for that ? 

Thank you for your kind attention on all above. And congratulations for this beautiful add on !!

PepeAiles
FSX Deluxe (box) + SP1/SP2
Windows 8.1

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 9:14am
Hi,

1. The aircraft that we based our product on wasn't fitted with an avionics master switch, so the power should be controlled by the battery master switch, as well as the individual power/volume knobs on the radios. Unfortunately it's not possible to properly switch off radios in FSX/P3D.

2. We've included a 'Floor Controls' view in the cockpit for easier access to the elevator trim, emergency gear lever and flap lever.

3. The aircraft is always configured in a 'ready for takeoff' state before any panel states are restored and this is necessary to ensure that the aircraft and associated code is properly configured.

4. No plans at the moment as that product is only compatible with FSX.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
PePeAiles View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PePeAiles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 5:29pm
Hello,

Thank you for your answer to all questions.
Best Regards.

KP Woodsong View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KP Woodsong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2018 at 3:57pm
I am not able to clearly see the trim control between the seats in the PA Arrow III for X-Plane 11. I can not determine if te control is centered or not. I have not found a floor control view or a right seat view.  How can I get a better look at trim control?
NoJoe View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoJoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 7:21pm
Hi KP,

Pressing the number 2 key on the numpad will aim your view at the flap handle and trim wheel.  Pressing it again will move you back to the previous view, or you can press a different numpad number key to snap to a different view.

You can also save new snap views, if you'd like.  With the camera pointed where you want it, hold the Control (Ctrl) key and press one of the numpad numbers.  For example, Ctrl 1.  This will save the current view to quick-view #1, overwriting what it was previously.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic