This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Update status

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antonvs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Update status
    Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 9:28am
The last SP i have for the PA-28R is 2.1. Is this the latest. And for the Turbo III, my last download and install was 2017-11-11. Are there any updates for this model as i have not been able to find any? (FSX version). For that matter, is there a file in ones installation that shows version numbers?
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 9:17am
Hi Anton,

There are no version numbers shown in the files, but the latest version of the Arrow III for FSX/P3D is v2.4 and the latest version of the Turbo Arrow is v1.3. Both of those were released on 28th July 2017. Information on the latest available version can be found in the support section of our website, and the latest installer will always be available from your account.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic