This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Arrow III GPS 100 Questions (P3D v4)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paradoxagi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Arrow III GPS 100 Questions (P3D v4)
    Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 12:06am
I have some questions regarding the GPS 100 unit:

1) I have to double click on its buttons, otherwise they don't work. Is that right or is something wrong with my installation?

2) Is there a way to enter waypoints or destinations directly in the unit (without using the GPS 500 pop up)?

Thanks

Agi
Mace_RB View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mace_RB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2018 at 9:45am
1.  Your P3D Arrow is behaving like mine.  On my P3D Arrow install, i have to double-click on the buttons.  On my FSX install, I can single-click.   Took me a minute to figure that out at first.

2.  There is no way that I know of to enter waypoints other than via the GPS 500.  I think it was posted here that that's the only way to do it. 

I usually make my flight plan in AcitveSky (ASP4) then save it, then load it into P3D.  It populates the GPS100.  hope that helps.
paradoxagi View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paradoxagi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2018 at 12:46pm
Okay... so it's all fine it seems. Maybe that double click behaviour will be fixed in a future update. 

Thank you for your answer. 

Agi
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2018 at 2:56pm
We are still investigating the click spot issue which is affecting some users in P3D v4 but not others. We hope to have a solution soon.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
paradoxagi View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paradoxagi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2018 at 3:07pm
Thank you, Martyn.

I have still the problem with the tow bar with wind involved (also P3D V4), is it possible to have a look on that too? I had posted this a while ago:

I don't know if this is a common problem as it seems the towbar is not such an important feature for most, but I woul like to use it as it would be more immersive, combined with panel state saving. 

Kind regards,

Agi
mdata View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 2:12pm
Hello Martyn,

I just went half crazy - until I found this post.
Is there any update on the clickspot issue with the GPS 100?

Thanks in advance and Best Reagrds
Frank

mdata View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by mdata mdata wrote:

Hello Martyn,

I just went half crazy - until I found this post.
Is there any update on the clickspot issue with the GPS 100?

Thanks in advance and Best Reagrds
Frank

Just in case - but for sure you are aware of it - the clickspot issue exists as well for the clock on the yoke.

Best Regards
Frank
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic