This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > VC10 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rudder Movement?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Yolvaah1219 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yolvaah1219 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rudder Movement?
    Posted: 18 May 2018 at 10:50am
ehhh.. 

I don't think you guys need to yank all the hair out of your head on this.

I am going to try Flight Simulator X : Steam Edition ( purchased it a million years ago ). I will report back in a couple days when I finish my move. 

Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yolvaah1219 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 10:15am
ok

it seems to only do it when moving the throttles. At this point, ALL my yokes, throttles, pedals are disconnected. This is with keyboard and mouse ( diagnostic purposes ). 
       any ideas?
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yolvaah1219 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 9:47am
Hi there,
      I engaged the the Yaw Damper System, still shaked. I also disengaged the Yaw Damper System, still shaking. The 757 Freemium also has this exact issue. 
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 8:28am
Does the rudder fluttering stop when you disengage the yaw dampers?
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yolvaah1219 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 8:13am
hi there

I am having the same exact issue except in FSX. 

I tried everything from disabling my yoke,rudder and just using keyboard and mouse but still did the same exact thing. All my other aircraft are just fine. 

At first, I thought it was my scenery freaking out. 

The issue is the rudder moves irradically causing the aircraft to excessively shake. I even tried flying the aircraft but it was extremely unstable. 

I can confirm its the rudder as the gauge in the cockpit shows the rudder moving on its own and irradically. 

I have sent them a ticket today ( 5/18/18 ) and I fear they will say they have no idea what is going on. It is an absolute shame as I was looking forward to this aircraft. 

Lets hope for good news!
Lord Nibbo View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord Nibbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 11:11am
I'm on P3Dv4 and I'm getting intermittent odd rudder movements most of the time the rudder moves the wrong way and it sort of stutters when taxiing. I sent a ticket to support but they don't have the problem.  Does anyone else see this problem.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic