This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

C-46 ?????

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spooky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: C-46 ?????
    Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 10:04am
Hi,

There were posts early this or last week regarding the c-46 and any possible news about same,

I cant find these posts anymore and would be interrested to know if yourselfs or/ Developer has any

further intentions to address any of the posted issues (now January 2018) and no word/ update news or other wise,

seeing a lot of your other products continue to get updates fixes ect,new Aircraft released but no mention of the C-46.

I would appriciate an answer as to wether this softwere has come to an end or do you have any knowledge as to what the developer intends?

Regards

Richard.

seby.h101 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seby.h101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 3:59pm
I love the just flight/aeroplane heave C46, well I love how she looks but it really needs to be finished off by addressing the topics raised.

The flight characteristics don't seem right, sounds are missing like touch down is silent! and the gauges do not show the right readings.

Reagrds
Seb

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic