This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Which version?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itifonhom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which version?
    Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 11:19am
Hi there guys!
I’m starting again with flight sims after a very long break. Used to play AirHauler for FSX some years ago and now I got a new PC with FSX:Steam and X-Plane 11. I’m between starting with AirHauler 1 with X-Plane ( which I think looks better) or use the new features of version 2 for FSX:Steam.
    So my question is: how much better is version 2? Do all the new features worth it already and how stable is it?

Many thanks in advance....
Not just an Air Crash!!!

Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by itifonhom itifonhom wrote:

Hi there guys!
I’m starting again with flight sims after a very long break. Used to play AirHauler for FSX some years ago and now I got a new PC with FSX:Steam and X-Plane 11. I’m between starting with AirHauler 1 with X-Plane ( which I think looks better) or use the new features of version 2 for FSX:Steam.
    So my question is: how much better is version 2? Do all the new features worth it already and how stable is it?

Many thanks in advance....

Our advice would be go for Air Hauler 2.

It's loaded with new features, very stable and proving very very popular.

Your call of course but that's our advice.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic