This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Arrow III and Reality GTN 750 Xplane

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
anthonye View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Arrow III and Reality GTN 750 Xplane
    Posted: 30 Dec 2017 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by anthonye anthonye wrote:

Hi

I bought the Xplane Arrow III yesterday and have a couple of questions before I buy the RealityXP GTN 750.

When the GTN is installed is it permanently embedded in the panel, or does it use just the popup.
If it is mounted on the 3D panel is there a click spot built  into it to get it to popup like was done in FSX

I have always used the F1 GTN's for FSX so I am familiar with the operation of it etc. Did not want to
buy it if it is only a popup and not mounted on the panel.

Perhaps someone could advise on this question. 

Thanks
Anthony

Ok, got the gtn, and found out all my questions. The gtn works far better in xplane, totally smooth and the Arrow is really great with xplane. I think i am converted to xplane now, hope JT will convert there other aircraft to it, will not buy any fsx ones now

Anthony
anthonye View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 2:07pm
Hi

I bought the Xplane Arrow III yesterday and have a couple of questions before I buy the RealityXP GTN 750.

When the GTN is installed is it permanently embedded in the panel, or does it use just the popup.
If it is mounted on the 3D panel is there a click spot built  into it to get it to popup like was done in FSX

I have always used the F1 GTN's for FSX so I am familiar with the operation of it etc. Did not want to
buy it if it is only a popup and not mounted on the panel.

Perhaps someone could advise on this question. 

Thanks
Anthony

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic