This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Hawk T1/A Advanced Trainer
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tacpack for P3Dv4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petesmiffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tacpack for P3Dv4
    Posted: 28 Dec 2017 at 5:38pm
Has anyone tried this yet?
I tried the new Tacpack with the P3dv4 Hawk and got mixed results. Bombs work, just fine. Gun fires, but I'm not sure any rounds leave the muzzle. Rockets and missile do not work, well not for me.
Has anyone else experienced this.
Works fine with Milviz "Hun", bombs, cannon, rockets and missiles all okay.
Herky View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2017 at 10:30pm
I have just purchased the TacPack and Superbug as a bundle for P3dv4.
I am still reeling from the superb quality of the FA/18 E! The TacPack works brilliantly with the F18. The entire sim has now come to life!
I have not got the Hawk yet, but see no reason why it shouldn't be fine.
My only reservation, with buying the Hawk is, does the Tacan navigation function?
Cheers.
You Tube at HERKY231 or David Herky

petesmiffy View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petesmiffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 11:23pm
Contacted Support. Reinstall was all they could offer, it doesn't help. Told them it doesn't help, but no reply after 4 days.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic