This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help with coupon for Arrow IV

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
anthony340 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthony340 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help with coupon for Arrow IV
    Posted: 27 Dec 2017 at 12:54pm
Thank you so much, Scott. All has been solved. I am so happy for having this plane, and very satisfied for the customer service.
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2017 at 11:02am
Originally posted by anthony340 anthony340 wrote:

That’s what I thought...
I hope to anyone can solve my question...i’m really stupid for buying without seeing more options, i really want those airplanes...

Anthony, drop me an email at scott@justflight.com and I'll sort something out for you.

Kind Regards
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthony340 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2017 at 6:12pm
That’s what I thought...
I hope to anyone can solve my question...i’m really stupid for buying without seeing more options, i really want those airplanes...
ThomasAH View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThomasAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2017 at 4:06pm
There is a bundle for the FSX/P3D Arrow III and Turbo Arrow III/IV at https://www.justflight.com/product/pa28r-arrow-iii-and-turbo-arrow-iii-iv-bundle
(or XP11 version at https://www.justflight.com/product/pa28r-arrow-iii-and-turbo-arrow-iii-iv-bundle-xplane)

I don't know if you will get a coupon for the Turbo Arrow III/IV if you buy the non-Turbo III version now.
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthony340 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2017 at 2:06pm
Hello everyone, i would like to know if I am going to receive the coupon of Arrow IV if I bought Arrow III after the release of the Arrow IV. I haven't seen the bundle pack with Arrow III and IV versions, i'm so frustrated...
Thanks, and happy holidays
PD: Sorry for my bad english
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic