This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2018 Wishlist

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadowcaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2018 Wishlist
    Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 11:24am
After a fantastic 2017 with loads of great planes from Just Flight, esp the VC10, Meteor, Hunter and Otter. A hearty well done chaps for all the hard work.Clap I thought after the Turkey and Christmas Pud had been squared away you may consider a few suggestions for 2018.

1 Jet Provost
2 Victor
3 Buccaneer
and finally a few more marks of Hunter and how about a glass cockpit for Miss Demeanour.

Cheers
Rich
Herky View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 2:55pm
1. Make sure the Vulcan is VRS Tac Pack ready! That will justify me spending £38 on the P3dv4 Tac Pack?

2. Oh and since Santa is still receiving requests, can the Tornado be retro fitted to work with the Tac Pack also?

Just wishin!

Seasons best.
David
You Tube at HERKY231 or David Herky

Shadowcaster View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadowcaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2017 at 6:26am
Just remembered a couple more.

Mk3 Phase3 Shackleton
Jaguar
Nimrod

Cheers
Rich
tucanto View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tucanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 1:47pm
A high spec. Jaguar and Tucano have been on my wish list for years. 
old_n_heavy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote old_n_heavy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 4:54pm
I'ld love to see these legends on the horizon:

Percival Pembroke
updated Vickers Viscount (P3D4 ready)
updated Comet (P3D4 ready)
Sud Aviation SE210 Caravelle

...and maybe some of those in some years:

Lockheed L-188 Electra / P-3 Orion
Convair CV-240 family
Convair CV-990
Fairchild C-119
Fairchild C-123

J.G. View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J.G. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 10:09am
I too would like to see the new Vulcan TacPac enabled. Flying Operation Black Buck would be a great challenge!

As for new aircraft, the Blackburn Buccaneer would be my choice.

This is an iconic aircraft that was in service from July 1962 to March 1994. In its over 30 years of service in the RNAS and the RAF it proved to be an exceptional aircraft, especially at low level, and still proved its worth in the Gulf War where it distinguished its self in the low level bombing role against bridges, airfields and many other well defended targets. All this and with no aircraft lost. 
MartinM View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2018 at 12:47pm
Hawker Hunter for X-Plane 11
Hawk T1 for X-Plane 11
C152 for X-Plane 11

Herky View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2018 at 1:31pm
Tacpack for Vulcan.
Tacpack for Tornado.
You Tube at HERKY231 or David Herky

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic