This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Drzewiecki seattle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Fry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Drzewiecki seattle
    Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 1:51pm
I have purchased some of this Scenery from JF and with the release yesterday of Seattle I would like to purchase from JF, but the link to you will not show Seattle available yet. 
Ray Fry
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 10:46am
Originally posted by Ray Fry Ray Fry wrote:

I have purchased some of this Scenery from JF and with the release yesterday of Seattle I would like to purchase from JF, but the link to you will not show Seattle available yet. 
Ray Fry

We should have it on sale in the next day or two Ray.
Ray Fry View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Fry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 5:33pm
Purchased today for P3Dv4 also installed in FSW but FSW is not too keen on it crashes soon after take-off.
Cheers Ray Fry. 
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2017 at 12:59pm

Purchased today for P3Dv4 also installed in FSW but FSW is not too keen on it crashes soon after take-off.
Cheers Ray Fry. 

Remember to contact our support team who will be able to help you.
Ray Fry View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Fry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 7:38pm
I've put a heads up to Drzewiecki in the avsim forums, if you install without KBFI airport it runs ok.
Hopefully he will look into it.
Ray Fry. 
THibben View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THibben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 3:30pm

I've put a heads up to Drzewiecki in the avsim forums, if you install without KBFI airport it runs ok.
Hopefully he will look into it.
Ray Fry. 

Hi Ray,

That is interesting as mine loaded correctly. At least as far as I could tell. I really wanted KBFI since I spent my entire career working on that field.

Tom
Tom
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic