This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Downloads

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Downloads
    Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 10:53am
Originally posted by jtrever jtrever wrote:

I'm new to the forum so please bare with me.  I have Flight Sim 4 and FS X installed on my computer.  I'm trying to install some new aircraft and not having any success.  The one I'm working on now is the C-130 Hercules.  It starts like its going to install then just suddenly goes away.  Is there some place I can get the step by step process of downloading .

I don't know that much about it , I'm trying to help my brother who has Parkinson's and dementia, so he doesn't remember the steps he used in the past.

Thanks for the help.

We can try and help you, the best thing to do is contact our support team.  To do that go here: 

https://www.justflight.com/support/contact

Submit a ticket and one of the team will get back in touch with you.

Hope that helps...for now.
jtrever View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jtrever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 8:42pm
I'm new to the forum so please bare with me.  I have Flight Sim 4 and FS X installed on my computer.  I'm trying to install some new aircraft and not having any success.  The one I'm working on now is the C-130 Hercules.  It starts like its going to install then just suddenly goes away.  Is there some place I can get the step by step process of downloading .

I don't know that much about it , I'm trying to help my brother who has Parkinson's and dementia, so he doesn't remember the steps he used in the past.

Thanks for the help.
Jim Trever
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic