This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Traffic Global

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Fry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 5:33pm
I suspect like other JF Traffic products there will be more to add in the future, having used there traffic product over the years I'm looking forward to this.

Ray Fry. 
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 9:17am
Hi all, 

Quote Whilst I really enjoyed using Traffic 360, one of the frustrations was the large number of missing callsigns. I ended up buying EditVoicePack in order to get them all in. Will that issue be resolved in 360/P3D, or will I still need to obtain EditVoicePack?

All the aircraft in Traffic Global will have the correct callsigns, parking codes and ICAO atc_model names assigned to every livery/aircraft. In term of expanding the number of those that are supported by the sim, that's not something that is covered by Traffic Global and you'd still need an ATC enhancement. 

Quote I am hoping that the flightplans are based on the UK summer season, as there are a LOT more charter/holiday flights at that time...

The flightplan database is using data from March '18. That will probably be updated to April for the Early Access version, but we'll be able to provide an updated database periodically. 

bobwad View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobwad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 4:49pm
As an Early Access user of AH2 I'll definitely be signing up for the TG EA program.

I've been waiting for a while for a good replacement for my outdated MT6.

Any timescale on the early access release date?

Bob
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 7:46pm
Nothing precise, but this month I hope Thumbs Up
bobwad View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobwad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2018 at 6:47pm
Thanks Rich.

Just a thought. Will your Easyjet fleet have the new paint job? I seem to remember an early screenshot with the old one.

I'm currently flying an Aerosoft A319 with the new logo in AH2 and it would be good to see the AI in TG with it too.

Looking forward to the release of TG.

Bob
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 10:32am
Here's one of the Easy Jet liveries available for the A319:

mlb406 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlb406 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 5:15pm
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 5:51pm
Thanks, Max
Looks like it had too many views and it got pulled. Should be fixed above now.
bobwad View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobwad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 7:18pm
That's looking good Rich.

The quality of the TG aircraft models is far superior to that in MT6. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

Bob
Ray Fry View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Fry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 8:46pm
High Rich when you get near to release you should put your preview shot`s on the Avsim front page, as they have asked for news stories for the front page, and I suspect your preview shot`s will turn some heads over there and get a lot of interest.
Ray Fry.
Rustydog View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rustydog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 3:51pm
Hi Rich, I see Ryanair isn't represented, is it likely to be. Regards Steve
Steve
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 4:13pm
Hi Rustydog,
Yes, it will be included!
Rustydog View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rustydog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 6:50pm
Great news. Thankyou.
Steve
Christopher Low View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christopher Low Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 6:36am
I see that Eastern Airways will not be included. A rather important airline for the UK, but not possible without models of the BAe Jetstream 41 and Saab 2000. I have no problem using my existing freeware flightplans and models for this, but other UK flyers may notice the absence!!
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2018 at 11:00am
Originally posted by Ray Fry Ray Fry wrote:

High Rich when you get near to release you should put your preview shot`s on the Avsim front page, as they have asked for news stories for the front page, and I suspect your preview shot`s will turn some heads over there and get a lot of interest.
Ray Fry.

Ray, we send news of all releases out to all FS websites so they'll have the chance of putting the news and images up on their site.

We're not able to post them up ourselves on their site of course but I'll do what I can to get the news and screenshot featured on as many sites as possible.

Thanks for the heads-up.
Roriz View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roriz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 6:38pm
Hello,

I´m waiting the realase of the Traffic Global with good expectation as all here, but i noticed that all Brazilian´s airlines were not in the previous list. I mean, Azul Linhas Aereas, Gol Linhas Aereas and Avianca Brazil (not Avianca Colombia) were note there. The only one that I saw was Latam but i´m not sure that this latam is the one from Chile only.

This is a final list of airlines ? it this is definitive one update will came after the release ?

Tks a lot for the great job :)

Cesar from Rio de Janeiro - Brazil.

Ray Fry View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Fry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2018 at 10:17am
Are we near release as I see it`s priced on early access.
Ray Fry.
mikced76 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikced76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 9:42am
Impressive list of airlines, a day one purchase fo me! Naturally you cant get every singe airline in there but still a big player missing seem to be TUI, will it be included?
Christopher Low View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christopher Low Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 3:22pm
Well spotted, Mike. As JustFlight are UK based, I think that we could hope for all of the major UK airlines to be included Smile
Todd View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Todd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2018 at 4:22am
I have to say I'm very impressed with the models and textures. Rivals the Fruit Stand and other excellent freeware I've been using for years. I'm wondering if the day and night textures will be mip-mapped and DXT5? That's a biggie for me. Do you have LOD and poly info? I didn't see these nitty gritty details anywhere, sorry if I missed them.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic