This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Traffic Global

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christopher Low Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 12:18pm
There seem to be some significant models missing from the aircraft list in the latest development update, including the 727, 737 (400/500/600), 767 (200/400), A318, RJ70/Bae 146-100, Embraer ERJ135/145/195, CS 100/300, Saab 2000, and Bae Jetstream 41. If you intend to include the latest schedules and flightplans from around the world, then you are going to need most of these.....
Ray Fry View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Fry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 3:00pm
There`s the problem with real world traffic you will not see the 747-400 soon, AI with no 747 will not be the same.
Ray Fry.
kevinfirth View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevinfirth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 6:41pm
Rich , does this imply there will be a GA AI expansion as well then please, or not? :)
Thanks K
bobwad View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobwad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 2:52pm
Any news on a release date yet?

Thanks,
Bob
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by bobwad bobwad wrote:

Any news on a release date yet?

Thanks,
Bob

No exact date just yet Bob, within the next month or two is our current target.
bobwad View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobwad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 7:42pm
Good, really looking forward to changing over from MT6.

Thanks for the update.

Bob
Boeing74 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boeing74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2018 at 6:48pm
Just a little curious, will Traffic Global be using the new ICAO of OR Tambo Airport (FAOR)? Normally ai addons use the default FSX and P3D ICAO which is FAJS. As far as I know there has yet to be any other traffic addons that have done this. If this is not the case, will there be a way to do this once it has been released?

Thanks.
Ray Fry View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Fry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 7:58am
I'm more interested in when I've been holding of and using the default ai in P3Dv4 for months hoping this would be out soon, most have opted for another ai addon.
Ray Fry. 
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 8:19am
Hi Ray,
We're getting close now. We're scheduled for next month sometime. 
Ray Fry View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Fry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 9:56pm
Cheers Rich will hang on then looking forward to this.
Ray Fry.
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2018 at 9:49am
Originally posted by Ray Fry Ray Fry wrote:

Cheers Rich will hang on then looking forward to this.
Ray Fry.

Some new screenshots were added to the Product page this week too if you wanted to take a look.

tucanto View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tucanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2018 at 3:20pm
I hope the Military AI aircraft will be represented fully and I have said before I would rather wait with patience that find the product has gone on sale with numerous faults.   
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2018 at 5:44pm
Hi Tucanto,
Only commercial airline traffic in this edition. 
Christopher Low View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christopher Low Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 10:58am
I am very interested in this traffic package. After spending God knows how many hundreds of hours adding models. repaints, and flightplans over the years, I am ready to let someone else do all the hard work Smile All I need to keep from my old AI database are those planes and flightplans that are not included in Traffic Global (hopefully only the executive/charter stuff).
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christopher Low Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 2:24pm
Quote There seem to be some significant models missing from the aircraft list in the latest development update, including the 727, 737 (400/500/600), 767 (200/400), A318, RJ70/Bae 146-100, Embraer ERJ135/145/195, CS 100/300, Saab 2000, and Bae Jetstream 41. If you intend to include the latest schedules and flightplans from around the world, then you are going to need most of these.....

Have any of the above models been added to the Traffic Global list? If not, I would have to keep the relevant models and flightplans from my existing freeware installation.
ual763 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ual763 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 12:06am
Will this product include FedEx, UPS, and Atlas Air flights? If so, I hope you’ll add the DC-10 to the model list as FedEx still has a lot of the, flying. Regards, Rob.
sddjd View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sddjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 7:22pm
Hi Rich,
Appreciate you participating in this thread. 

As a current user of the UT product I'm eagerly awaiting an alternative and have a couple questions (sim to some in this thread):

Missing models - totally understand it's not possible to model EVERY aircraft variant. Will the software allow users to add and assign their own AI models to fill in the gaps (or use a preferred AI model of their choice in place of the defaults included)?

Custom traffic - it reads as if this will be possible; can you confirm that TG will allow users to import or create their own airline packages (ie TTools files) and assign AI models and airports to them?

Have to second the request for native trijet heavies!

Thanks!
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 11:53am
Hi,

Re the models - it's possible to assign different aircraft to those used by Traffic Global. However, the program is only going to ship with the flight plans for the included aircraft. I have experimented with including all the flight plans in case people wanted to fill them out with aircraft themselves, but it turns the compiling log into a magnum opus with all the flights that it cannot compile. 
Most types are already covered by Traffic Global. However, we are planning to release an upgrade at some point that would include things like updated schedules and extra aircraft. 

Custom traffic - you will certainly be able to create your own flight plans and assign whatever aircraft you like to them. I haven't thought about being able to import packages made in other programs, but if there is sufficient demand then I'm open to it. The flight plans are housed in easily accessible Excel format files, so manually transposing could always be an option. 

I should mention that we are going to release in Early Access format initially (for a reduced price). Due to the huge number of flight plans and aircraft, its going to take a lot of eyeballs to pick out odd flights or livery errors that may have sipped through the net and that's going to be my area of focus for the first few weeks. After that, it will be full speed ahead with adding new features that people want. 
We'll have a separate forum for Traffic Global that only Early Access users will be able to use where suggestions and feedback can be made (and bug reports of course). 
TimFid View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimFid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 1:41pm
Hi Rich,

Really excited about the forthcoming release of Traffic Global. I'm a recent convert to P3D and am gradually building up my add-ons. Under my previous system I had FSX running Traffic 360. Whilst I really enjoyed using Traffic 360, one of the frustrations was the large number of missing callsigns. I ended up buying EditVoicePack in order to get them all in. Will that issue be resolved in 360/P3D, or will I still need to obtain EditVoicePack?

Thanks,

Tim
i7-7700K @ 4.20GHz, 16GB DDR4, GeForceGTX 1070, 3 Monitors in NVIDIA Surround
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christopher Low Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 5:16pm
Early access sounds like an interesting option. I am keen to move away from user added flightplans/models/textures, because it involves a lot of work at times. If I can reduce these to only those flightplans/models that are not included in Traffic Global, it will reduce the workload considerably!

I am hoping that the flightplans are based on the UK summer season, as there are a LOT more charter/holiday flights at that time...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic