This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Traffic Global

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wigerup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2018 at 2:45pm
I get an error code when compailing: Unknown airspace class 7.
It is around Sweden. What is wrong??? Otherwise I have not got any traffic at all.Angry
Tyler T. View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyler T. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2018 at 11:35pm
Seems a lot the 737's with winglets don't have textures, just appear jet black in game. I got into aircraft explorer and select 737-700 Southwest/KLM/Turkish/United, etc. and there is no information on that texture, also another bug of you can't preview textures it just stays stuck on a Aeroflot 737. 
Tyler T. View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyler T. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2018 at 11:39pm
Almost all of the 737's with winglets don't have textures and just appear jet black. Liveries include Southwest, KLM, United, Turkish and many more. You can go into aircraft explorer and select 737-700 and click on southwest and no file size or information is given, which also leads to another bug that you can't preview textures. It stays locked onto a Aeroflot 737 no matter what plane or texture you select. 
Derek View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2018 at 7:45am
Originally posted by wigerup wigerup wrote:

I get an error code when compailing: Unknown airspace class 7.
It is around Sweden. What is wrong??? Otherwise I have not got any traffic at all.Angry

If you have any issues with Traffic Global check out the Early Access forum. Lots of FAQs and the devs can deal directly with any issues in there.

https://traffic.justflight.com

Login is on the top RH side.
User name is the email you used to buy TG and password is the order number from your JF account.
PTPhreak View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PTPhreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 7:46pm
Looks nice but way to expansive.. and minimal price reduce for traffic 360 owners. 
I would be more interested in an livery and schedule update for 360 without touching the roots of the program.   
Jez1555 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jez1555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 6:39am
The ai aircraft are showing but none of them move, if I go to say Gatwick there’s plenty of ai aircraft but I only see like 1 aircraft moving, also it says I have 28 ai aircraft.
Derek View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 10:40am
Originally posted by Jez1555 Jez1555 wrote:

The ai aircraft are showing but none of them move, if I go to say Gatwick there’s plenty of ai aircraft but I only see like 1 aircraft moving, also it says I have 28 ai aircraft.

If you have any issues with Traffic Global check out the Early Access forum. Lots of FAQs and the devs can deal directly with any issues in there.

User name is the email you used to buy TG and password is the order number from your JF account.

awgman View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote awgman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2018 at 11:00pm
I have been informed that the TrafficApp is out of date by a message " This version has expired.Please download the latest version from your account", unfortunately Just Flight will not let me create an account. Please help?
ThomasAH View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThomasAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2018 at 4:57am
Originally posted by awgman awgman wrote:

I have been informed that the TrafficApp is out of date by a message " This version has expired.Please download the latest version from your account", unfortunately Just Flight will not let me create an account. Please help?

If you already have an old version of Traffic Global, you already have an account.
If you don't know the password to your store account, use the password reset form at https://www.justflight.com/store/passwordreset

Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2018 at 8:07am
Quote This version has expired.Please download the latest version from your account", unfortunately Just Flight will not let me create an account. Please help?

Hi,
You should have an account of course as it is only available from our website. 
Send me your order reference and I will look into it for you.
marco57 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marco57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 4:37pm
HELLO
Good evening, I've just acquired global traffic in early access. It works well but not wanting to configure the traffic .
I find that there are few aircraft in flight  . Will that come ? Should the global traffic program turn into a background for that?
i'm french...my english is poor.
thank you

FCY-JMS
teec@sky.com View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teec@sky.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2018 at 9:02am
Product posts in forum not yet answered re.bgl files and competing for space against ORBX if cannot have just A1 traffic I choose ORBX over this product still waiting guys for and answer otherwise refund!?

TC
teec@sky.com View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teec@sky.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2018 at 9:10am
Product posts in forum not yet answered re.bgl files and competing for space against ORBX if cannot have just A1 traffic I choose ORBX over this product still waiting guys for and answer otherwise refund!?

TC
supertrucker1681 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertrucker1681 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2018 at 6:16pm
I have been just flight trusted products for several years now, mainly the versions of traffic and the traffic add-ons, but I have purchased other products. Currently I bought the Traffic Global and I have already had to update it once in just a matter of days which is fine by me. I have no issue with updates. Infact you appear to have handled a couple of my issues already and repaired them as I know other have had the same issue. 
I am disapointed though in the lack or non-existence of some aircarft such as certain commuter jets in the ERJ family. I am also offset by no military aircraft currently. Now the general aviation aircraft work just fine to the point of having to lower the settings to get rid of some, but now worries there. 
Will there be and update to just flight that will include military aircraft and more commuters? Will these come in seprate products as they have in years past? I was superbly impressed with Traffic 360. Thus far I cant say I'm impressed with Global. 
There is also an extreme lack of commercial aircraft on the move. Flying or otherwise. Will there be an update to get more aircraft moving about? Seeing one or two commercial birds at a time isnt even attempting to be real. Im used to reality where aircraft were stacked up to land at airports. I know that flight sim works differently than reality, but even traffic 360 had aircraft constantly on the move and made things very similar to a real life situation. Is this being addressed and what is being done about it. 
thanks
INEEDERRORSFIX View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INEEDERRORSFIX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 12:26am
Just about every time i load up P3D V4 I GET THIS ERROR AngryAngry SCENERY.DAT FILE ERROR
Close P3D And Delete scenery\world\scenery\trafficaircraft Someone Fix that
Lord Nibbo View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord Nibbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by INEEDERRORSFIX INEEDERRORSFIX wrote:

Just about every time i load up P3D V4 I GET THIS ERROR AngryAngry SCENERY.DAT FILE ERROR
Close P3D And Delete scenery\world\scenery\trafficaircraft Someone Fix that

I had that problem, so I deleted the said file, but on booting up I don't see any aircraft at all. I used this video   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57kpnE6DDmk    and followed his instructions on setting it up exactly as he says but it still dont work. How do I get a refund ?
flyingman77 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyingman77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 2:41am
Hey everyone!!  I'm new here, and I'm having problems with TG.  I'm unable to get AI traffic..  I get this message when I try to load the traffic

** FSX: Steam **

Unable to add Aircraft Fleet to FSX.CFG

Scenery Library updated with Airport Facilities C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX\Scenery.CFG

Added default traffic database files to FSX: Steam Edition

Disabling default traffic file: Steam Edition

SOUND_LOD entry updated

Complete

this is after I try to compile traffic

FSXp= FSXp=

FSXSEp= C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX

P3D1p=

P3D2p=

P3D3p=

P3D4p=

LibraryLocation= C:\Users\flyer\OneDrive\Documents\TrafficGlobal\TrafficGlobalFleet

AirportFacilitiesLocation=

TrafficToolboxLocation=

TrafficGlobalFolder= C:\Users\flyer\OneDrive\Documents\TrafficGlobal

TrafficGlobalFolder file check: File exists.

SimObjectsLocation=

Anyone can help? 

ThomasAH View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThomasAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 6:20am
Hi flyingman77!

Please follow Derek's advice from a previous post:
Originally posted by Derek Derek wrote:

airborne View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airborne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 10:51pm
Traffic Global is not working!
I downloaded it back in July (version 1.1.0.5) and it would just go in circles until failing and unable to open. I read on the forum that it needs to be run as administrator, but it did not fix the issue either. I contacted JustFlight to ask for help, instead they refunded me the money without even trying to help resolve the issue.

3 months have passed and I reached out to them asking if they fixed bugs and whether I could demo it to make sure. No demo version available, so I had to purchase it again (version 1.1.0.8). Three version later and it is still doing the same thing and failing to open!

I'm opening a new ticket with Just Flight, but my gut tells me they are going to be clueless again. I bought Ultimate Traffic II, Air Hauler, FS Passengers and never had any issues running ad ons from Just Flight. I have no clue what happened with the software engineers at that company, but this was the last purchase. Anyone knows where to get good software that actually works?
Derek View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 8:43am
As I have written before:

This is an old video, but it's made by an independent video maker and does show Traffic Global working. Not sure why you can't get it to work. It could well be a Windows issue, which may be why we refunded you first time round. Anyway, take a look and see what you think:

https://fselite.net/video/test-drive-just-flight-traffic-global-prepar3d-v4-fyc/

We may well be clueless again - but if the vast majority of buyers have got it working, it makes it ever so hard to ascertain why any piece of software won't work on a particular PC.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic