Just Flight Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Traffic Global

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wigerup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2018 at 2:45pm
I get an error code when compailing: Unknown airspace class 7.
It is around Sweden. What is wrong??? Otherwise I have not got any traffic at all.Angry
Tyler T. View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyler T. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2018 at 11:35pm
Seems a lot the 737's with winglets don't have textures, just appear jet black in game. I got into aircraft explorer and select 737-700 Southwest/KLM/Turkish/United, etc. and there is no information on that texture, also another bug of you can't preview textures it just stays stuck on a Aeroflot 737. 
Tyler T. View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyler T. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2018 at 11:39pm
Almost all of the 737's with winglets don't have textures and just appear jet black. Liveries include Southwest, KLM, United, Turkish and many more. You can go into aircraft explorer and select 737-700 and click on southwest and no file size or information is given, which also leads to another bug that you can't preview textures. It stays locked onto a Aeroflot 737 no matter what plane or texture you select. 
Derek View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 7:45am
Originally posted by wigerup wigerup wrote:

I get an error code when compailing: Unknown airspace class 7.
It is around Sweden. What is wrong??? Otherwise I have not got any traffic at all.Angry

If you have any issues with Traffic Global check out the Early Access forum. Lots of FAQs and the devs can deal directly with any issues in there.

https://traffic.justflight.com

Login is on the top RH side.
User name is the email you used to buy TG and password is the order number from your JF account.
PTPhreak View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PTPhreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 44 minutes ago at 7:46pm
Looks nice but way to expansive.. and minimal price reduce for traffic 360 owners. 
I would be more interested in an livery and schedule update for 360 without touching the roots of the program.   
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic