This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Traffic Global

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBCM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 12:37am
Would it be possible to view the manual before purchasing? Or is 
there not really that much there in the manual to view?

Thanks - Bob 

raptorunit View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raptorunit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 6:31am
Hi,
    I have FSXSE and brought Traffic Global and it installed fine, I did a default install and also had no issues but once I came to opening the Traffic app and it will not open no matter what I try.
I've uninstalled and reinstalled with no luck, I'm just wondering if anyone has any idea to what this issue could be?
Thank You
Christopher Low View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christopher Low Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 8:56am
We need to remember that this is an Early Access version. This means that it is effectively still in beta testing, but that it has been "opened up" to a much larger group of users (with vastly different combinations of CPU/GPU/operating system etc). Releasing an "Early Access" version of a product is (I assume) intended to capture potential problems like this, so any purchasers should always be prepared to experience issues.

I will be installing Traffic Global tonight, and testing it over the weekend (in P3D v3.4). I will report back when I have some useful feedback to offer.
ThomasAH View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThomasAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 9:14am
Originally posted by J.G. J.G. wrote:

Are there plans to extend Traffic Global to GA and Military traffic?

No, see some posts further up:
Originally posted by Rich Rich wrote:

Only commercial airline traffic will be featured in Traffic Global. 
Ray Fry View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Fry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 9:29am
Only commercial airline traffic in Traffic Global is not the same as there will never be GA or military packs . Having used JF traffic product before I have military packs in my account.
Ray Fry.  
f-bird View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f-bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 10:51am
Is it possible to include models from FAIB or FSPX?
wain View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 11:33am
Originally posted by raptorunit raptorunit wrote:

Hi,
    I have FSXSE and brought Traffic Global and it installed fine, I did a default install and also had no issues but once I came to opening the Traffic app and it will not open no matter what I try.
I've uninstalled and reinstalled with no luck, I'm just wondering if anyone has any idea to what this issue could be?
Thank You

I installed to a drive not the one it suggests, have you tried this? then I go to TG in my windows menu on the bottom left of the screen (win 10), scoll to JF, find Traffic and right click to run as adminstrator....
kmw350 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmw350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 12:52pm
Hi, this looks very interesting. I currently use UT2, and might give this a try soon.
But I am very interested to know, does this software offer any improvement to the actual behaviour of the AI traffic ?
i.e. the separation distances, taxiing, 'awareness' of the player aircraft, etc (those issues that AISmooth, AI Separation and other utilities have worked to improve, with varying success).

Thanks

Ray Fry View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Fry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 4:10pm
I have installed the tools in E Storage Drive/programme files, created a shortcut to exe to desktop,
and like your sims C: your documents Traffic Global the manual is there.
Ray Fry.  
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christopher Low Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 4:23pm
Traffic Global installed successfully (into the default folders) on my PC. However, I am unable to run the Traffic Global application setup routine. It just crashes when I try to load it. I have Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit installed, and my simulator is P3D v3.4.
IML View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IML Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 4:47pm
Hi, is possible to use Traffic 360 simultanously with Traffic Global for taking advantage of GA traffic in 360?
Dreamflight767 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dreamflight767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 5:15pm
Hello:

I am experiencing some issues with this product.  Where and how would you like me to post these issues?

Thank you
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christopher Low Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 6:11pm
I have also just noticed that Traffic Global seems to install AFD files for (presumably) the airports that are used by the JFAI planes. Unfortunately, this conflicts with the addon airports that I use. Is there a way to disable these AFD files? Maybe that is an option in the Global Traffic application that I am currently unable to access?
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 7:24pm
Hi,
Please report any issues in the dedicated Traffic Global Early Access forum. Details for accessing can be found on the Traffic Global page in the Orders section of your Justflight.com account. 

Chris,
Are you seeing a conflict somewhere? Normally as long as the Traffic Global entry is below the other 3rd party scenery entries in the scenery library, they will not be used as the 3rd party version will take precedence. 

Thanks. 
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christopher Low Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 8:34pm
Sorry, Rich. The problem I had was nothing to do with Traffic Global. It might be worth removing my post here, so that other customers do not get confused! I will post all further messages in the official Traffic Global Early Access forum.
Ray Fry View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Fry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 10:09am
As I run P3Dv4.1 one product I use and would never be without, is Lorby-Si addon manager it`s free and will show you were in the scenery order a product is installed, and can be moved up or down with this software, and check for errors XML BGL and more, and is supported by the developer on avsim.
You can save your scenery order and make a backup, Traffic Global is below my addon scenery.
Ray Fry. 
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 12:49pm

Hi all,
A new build of Traffic Global is now available. To download it, please go to the Orders section of your account at justflight.com

Change log:

Potential fixes for crash on startup issues
Missing FSX traffic bug fixed
Type-flooding bug fixed
SAS flight plans added
United Airlines flight plans added
Southwest Airlines flight plans added
Traffic app will now run at the end of installation
AI aircraft sounds fixed
Regenerated .inf files
Map provider settings now saved between sessions

Please uninstall the previous version before uninstalling the new one.

f-bird View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f-bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 5:01pm
Hello Rich,
I'll try it again.
"Is it possible to use FAIB or FSPX models in Traffic Global?"
Ray Fry View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Fry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 7:23pm
I have installed the updated version to test the install this time I installed all on E/Storage Drive, run Global Traffic compiled the flights ok, the number of flights has increased, but I can confirm it runs OK the only part on my C/Drive/ user/ documents/ is 135MB, and not the 4.5gb on default install. 
Ray Fry.
wigerup View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wigerup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2018 at 2:42pm
Se next post
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic