This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Traffic Global

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traffic Global
    Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 9:22am
Any news on Traffic Global release?

I think the P3dv4 community is crying out for a good traffic add on. The "Live Traffic" offering looks set to be stuck in beta for a while...

Would be a nice Christmas pressent to myself!

Regards

David
You Tube at HERKY231 or David Herky

Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 11:09am
Hi David,
It's coming along. We're still building and painting aircraft so I'm not sure if we'll be ready for a Christmas release. Hopefully before Christmas we'll be able to show you lots more screenshots and videos of Traffic Global though. 
Herky View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by Rich Rich wrote:

Hi David,
It's coming along. We're still building and painting aircraft so I'm not sure if we'll be ready for a Christmas release. Hopefully before Christmas we'll be able to show you lots more screenshots and videos of Traffic Global though. 

Great to hear!

I am already baulking at the sight of all those Orbit and Pacifica P3dv4 native AI models infesting Heathrow..Ugh!

Best regards
David
You Tube at HERKY231 or David Herky

Ray Fry View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Fry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 7:42pm
UTL for P3Dv4 is out but ill wait for you guys as I prefer to support JF.
Ray Fry. 
Tutmeister View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tutmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 9:06am
Am using utl for now as it is not .bgl and doesn’t seem to affect load times and performance like mt6 did. Is global traffic a bgl based add on or not? I’m looking forward to trying it as I generally buy your products as they are great and I’m sure this will have great models and support.
Chris
Chris
Dave1981 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2017 at 4:55pm
Just curious if there is any estimate on a release for this like weeks or months? I am looking at Ultimate Traffic live as I just don't have the time to do all the updating of AI manually anymore. Traffic global looks to have better models and appears to be more up to date. I just don't want to purchase UTL only to see this released right after. 

Thanks,
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 9:31am
Hi Dave,
We're certainly hoping to release within weeks rather than months at this point. 

Vesa.K View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vesa.K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 1:55pm
Hey Rich, is there any information about when this is released?
The weeks pass but nothing new  bellowing?
bobwad View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobwad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 8:35pm
I'm looking forward to this release (hopefully very soon!!). I currently have MyTraffic Version 6.0 but it's well past its sell by date and there doesn't seem to be any hope of an update.

I previously had the Traffic series (X, Military Packs, 360) but again moved away due to them getting outdated.

It would be great if JF commit to keeping Traffic Global as up to date as possible with regular releases of schedules, repaints (for example the new Easyjet scheme), etc.
bobwad View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobwad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 7:37pm
Any news on a release date yet?
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2018 at 12:18pm
Hi,
We're not ready to give a release date yet I'm afraid. We're building our entire fleet of aircraft from the ground up and unfortunately that has taken a bit longer than we anticipated. However, we've hit some big milestones since Christmas and I'm looking forward to showing off the progress soon. 

Until then, here's a little teaser

Ray Fry View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Fry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2018 at 3:34pm
I've been teased stick it in my cart.
Ray Fry. 
bobwad View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobwad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2018 at 5:42pm
These models look terrific Rich!

Definitely on my list.
Bob
Christopher Low View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christopher Low Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 9:01am
Have the "aircraft carrier deck landings" of the AI planes been addressed in this package, or is that more of an FSX/P3D base code problem?
tucanto View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tucanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 1:42pm
I hope that despite all these hurry up please from people, that it will not be rushed and brought out with out being fully tested and bugs sorted and I hope we will be able to stop general civil traffic landing on Military Airfields.   
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 2:03pm
Hi,
All the flight plans featured in Traffic Global have been based on real-world commercial flight data. Unless there is a scheduled flight running between a commercial airport and a military base somewhere in the world, you shouldn't be seeing any errant flight plans like that (unless you make them yourself of course). 

Quote Have the "aircraft carrier deck landings" of the AI planes been addressed in this package, or is that more of an FSX/P3D base code problem?

That's something that the sim governs and isn't altered by Traffic Global. However, there are a number of utilities out there that can improve how AI aircraft behave in general. 
Vesa.K View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vesa.K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 5:06pm
Removes the double airplane in the air, and standstill airplanes near the airport and landing.
Traffic 360 had a lot of these problems.

Cheers Vesa.K
rosariomanzo View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosariomanzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 5:36pm
Looking good, nice work!
Will there be an upgrade offer from Traffic 360?

pmb View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 10:24am
I much acknowledge you will create an up-to-date fleet of AI planes.

Will Traffic Global include GA traffic? Based on the list of aircraft I couldn't identify, e.g., a C172.

Thanks and kind regards, Michael
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 10:26am
Hi Michael,
This release will include commercial airline traffic only. 
Thanks 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic