This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DC-4 (C-54)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sundowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DC-4 (C-54)
    Posted: 28 Nov 2017 at 10:13am
Hallo
I enjoy flying this aircraft as it is very realistic in terms of real flying charecteristics.
Only question is where to activate the ladders'/steps, baggage hole, chocks etc.
Regards
Sundowner

rosariomanzo View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosariomanzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2017 at 1:38pm
Hi
You have two clickspots on the upper side of the main panel. Please check the manual to precisely identify them.

sundowner View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sundowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2017 at 1:48pm
Hi Rosariomanzo
Thanks for the quick response.
Yes I have tried the two buttons on the panel but no response.gards
Regards
Sundowner

sundowner View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sundowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2017 at 7:32am
Hi
Does anyone know what the new service pack for the DC 4 (C 54) entails ? It is a huge file and after installing it, I still have the same issues i.e mixture controls do not work, yellow VOR guage inoperative and cannot activate doors, ladders, cargo hole etc. The only click spot that works is the removal of cockpit crew.
Nice plane however.
sundowner
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic