This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Piper Arrow III and Arrow IV Turbo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pager94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Piper Arrow III and Arrow IV Turbo
    Posted: 28 Nov 2017 at 1:43am
Hi All,

I just bought the Just Flight PA28-R Arrow III and Just Flight Turbo Arrow Turbo III/IV. I downloaded the latest versions from the Just Flight website.

The first big issue I have is I cannot adjust the Prop lever in either the Arrow III or the Arrow Turbo III/IV.
The prop level will move up and down and is animated but it ALWAYS immediately goes back (springs back) to the 100% prop setting (full forward) on both the Arrow III and Turbo Arrow III/IV products.
I've double checked all my control calibrations, inputs, axis, etc. I think this is an issue with the Just Flight planes and not the sim and happens every time I try to fly either plane..........

The second issue is on the first flight of the Turbo Arrow IV I had a vary gradual loss of power until the engine stopped completely after takeoff. This took a few minutes but it let to the engine seizing.....

Any help on both or either of these issues would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
David
Delta558 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Just Flight FDE Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delta558 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2017 at 4:05pm
Second issue, have a look through this thread:
http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=31504&title=loss-of-power-after-take-off

Specifically page 2 and make sure you're not firewalling the throttle.

pager94 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pager94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2017 at 7:15pm
I'll make certain there is no firewalling of the throttle.

Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic