This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Panel State Saving Just Broken - Just Flight !

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GabethePilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Panel State Saving Just Broken - Just Flight !
    Posted: 27 Nov 2017 at 5:41pm
This configuration system is absolutely busted !

Aircraft won't remember my settings, states it is saving panel, then I reload the thing and it's just reset itself to default..... won't start half the time, even if I use the refill and recharge battery commands.

Seriously broken guys.

Using FSX BTW.

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 12:44pm
Hi Gabe,

I can't reproduce this and we've not seen any other reports of the issue recently. Please submit a support ticket if you haven't already done so.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
anthonye View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 1:19pm
I had this problem when they came out first, and I did post a work around.

When fsx loads first, stay with the default flight over the ?. bay in the 172.
Then load the arrow saved flight from the the menu whilst in flight, and the saved flight will load correct each time.
If you load it from the main menu it does not load the panel state, so only do it as I state above.

I have to do this for all arrows and other JT advanced aircraft to get the panel state to load as it was left.

Anthony
GabethePilot View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GabethePilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 1:43pm
Hi.

Thnx for that.

Only problem now is I still get it to load the clean textures. I was hoping I could clean up the cockpit glass.

Dirty windows are not good for my OCD. In RW, I would have to fly through the nearest car wash !

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic