This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Piper Arrow III for XP 11 & GTN 750 Question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJJose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Piper Arrow III for XP 11 & GTN 750 Question
    Posted: 26 Nov 2017 at 10:39pm
I loved the Arrow II for p3d v4 so much that I had to get it for XP 11.

I find that the level of the radio with the GTN 750 is very low. I have use the Arrow's config to lower the master switch, but I'd like to keep the level on the master knob medium.

Is there a way to save the settings? How can I increase the level of the com 1 radio?

Thanks.
Jose
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 3:12pm
Hi Jose,

X-Plane's and our COM radio volume control is the same one, and it gets saved automatically.  RealityXP's volume might be controllable via the RXP preference file although we haven't tested that.

Are the Arrow's volume controls operating as expected when not using the RXP GTN750?

Does the RXP GTN750's volume work as expected in other aircraft (e.g. the default Cessna) or do you see the same problem?

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic