This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Arrow III GPS 100 not powering up

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kaellis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Arrow III GPS 100 not powering up
    Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 7:25pm
Can’t figure out how to power up the GPS 100.
I press the ON/BRT button as shown in the manual and in YouTube videos, but no joy.
Is there something I’m missing?
GabethePilot View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GabethePilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2017 at 12:18pm
Right click in the screen from the VC

Kaellis View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kaellis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2017 at 2:56pm
Sheesh...
Just so used to the right click bringing up the FSX menu for views, etc. The manual notes that the on off key controls power to the unit, but no mention of which mouse button to use.
Thanks
Kaellis View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kaellis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2017 at 3:01pm
I see the note about the right click in the manual now. Just needed to read a little more thoroughly.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic