This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can you edit RWY length in AH1?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RickBrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can you edit RWY length in AH1?
    Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 9:52pm
Chaps.
Having been using AH1 for a few years I've come across a situation I need to address.
I've made a custom airfield with a length of less than 1000 mtrs.
I tried to fly my Twotter to it using an AI pilot and AH reported that the runway was too short.
I therefore tweaked the airfield and extended it to 1001 mtrs. I then did another scenery import.
All is now well.
However, I've just tried to buy an aircraft with the same runway length (but a 2-Medium instead of 1-Light)requirement as the Twotter and when trying to place it there (at time of purchase) AH1 reported that the runway was too short, and did I really want to place it there.
If I go into "My Bases" section it lists my airport in column 10 as the old length, but if I click on that airport the window below lists the new, correct, length.
Short of closing that airport (and losing rep) then re-importing it, can I do anything else? Edit some config maybe?
Or if I buy this new aircraft and force it to be delivered there, will everything be ok for future flights with this aircraft to and from this airfield?
Sorry for the long winded question!
Rick.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic