This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Airliner Pilot installation - Windows 10

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote algy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Airliner Pilot installation - Windows 10
    Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 4:46pm
Has anyone running Windows 10 had any recent luck installing the download version of "Airliner Pilot" in Windows 10? I know it's an old program, but it's still one of my favorites, and the only reason I have for reinstalling FS9 yesterday. I haven't had it installed for about 5 years now, and bought it over a decade ago, back when it first came out, when I was still using Windows XP. When I go to install it, and choose "online" registration, I get an error saying that I can't access that webpage, and it's a fatal error (installation stops at that point). The "phone" installation choice also fails. Any help/advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

algy
algy View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote algy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 4:58pm
I just noticed on the product page that it's Windows XP only. I guess I can try installing it on an old XP computer I still have, and attempt to copy its files and registry settings over to my Win10 computer. Not sure that will work, though.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic