This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-3 Legends of Flight
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Updates DC3 and other aircraft

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terrycornwall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Updates DC3 and other aircraft
    Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 10:37am
Is it just me or should some of the older aircraft models be bought upto date. The DC3 is a prime example. I bought this about 3 years ago and no updates, bar the 1st one, have been implemented. Computer hardware and MS Windows have been updated many times. Not very many switches work and it was originally I feel a port over of the FSX DC3. I use Steam and they did an overhaul of FSX when they took over the franchaise. I wonder if any other people feel the same as I do. 
Happy Flying.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 11:54am
Hi Terry,

Unfortunately it is just not economically viable, particularly given our finite development resources, for us to continually update older products. We will always continue to support products in terms of bug fixes but are not able to add new functionality without considering it to be a new product.

The DC-3 was an entirely new product and did not contain parts of the default version.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
JohnBoy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 10:12am
Hi
I feel very aggrieved by Just Flights attitude to the subject. I am an avid fan of the DC3 and I personally did not find anything majorly wrong with the Legends of Flight version. But do to having to upgrade to windows 10, by buying a new pc. Then after crash after crash of FSX Steam I have had to go to P3D v4. Just Flight seem to ignore loyal customers like me in that they do not offer a way of making the DC3 run on P3D. Instead I was told to fly the Curtis Commando. I am now very reluctant to deal with Just Flight.
John Caselton 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic