This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Simworks Studio's Phantom

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanHenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Simworks Studio's Phantom
    Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 10:18am
Hi,
I've had numerous problems with the F-4 Phantom in P3Dv4, but I understand from Simworks forum that a new update has been released, so I was wondering when it will become available via JustFlight?

Regards,
Ian
Herky View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 10:38am
Hi.

I am just wondering what specific problems you are having with this sim?

It's in the P3dv4 section, but I always wonder if anyone has thoroughly tested the model in V4?

Looks a nice aircraft model though!

Cheers.

David
You Tube at HERKY231 or David Herky

IanHenry View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanHenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 6:58pm
Hi Herky,
The problem was that I did not have the carriers listing in the Addons tab. I brought the subject up in the Simworks Studio's forum (I posted it there because they created it) and Alex over there sent me one of their installers and a temporary password. That fixed that problem but unfortunately it raised a few others, which were going to be addressed in the new update, which has taken quite a few weeks to materialise, but I understand it has now been released to their customers, so I was wondering when JustFlight would have the update available.

Regards,
Ian

Herky View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 11:38pm
Hello Ian.

I see.

I just spent all Sunday installing P3dv4!

The Just flight modules I bought in the past have installed ok. They are pretty quick to update their files.

The only military aircraft I have is the SSW Tornado. Unfortunately for me, it kept running out of VAS in v3, so it forced my hand and I bit the bullet went and bought V4!

I was holding off getting V4, but the oom did the trick.

Now I need the SSW version for P3dv4. Which I believe I can obtain with a discount from SSW?

I think we need to be careful with some software in V4. Probably not everything has been thoroughly beta tested?

Hope you get your issues sorted.

Regards
David.
You Tube at HERKY231 or David Herky

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic